12.15.2009

::The Wait is Over::

Hey luvs I know I have been mia lately..blame it on those dreadful finals!!! No worries Im back and in full effect..lol
Check out my new toys.....







My wonderful loverboy bought me this Smashbox palette from Ulta. At first I was disappointed that is was so small but I quickly realized it packs a powerful punch! POW!! Its Smashbox so of course the color payoff great! I used this last week at fashion show (hence the smudges and mess lol) and was pleased. 
 $59 bucks & Ulta


 
  • 64 eyeshadows 
  • 4brushes
  • 8 cream liners
  • 6 brow tech pencils
  • 1 brow tech wax
  • 8 lip glosses
  • 2 blush
  • 1 complexion brightener
  • 1 bronzer
  • 1 highlighter







Thanks to a late night tip from the ladies over at LHCF, I scored these jaguar Amiks flatirons for 80% off on Amazon.com!!!

  • 100% solid ceramic plates
  • infrared and negative ion technology
  • floating plates
  • 1.5 inch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Styleonawhim does not claim any of the pictures or graphic images posted as my own unless noted. I do not claim or am responsible for content validity, content accuracy, external links, or copyright infringement. This blogs goal is not to defame or harm any parties. If you would like any information removed please email a request to Styleonawhim@gmail.com

::Follow this blog::