I wont be posting over the next few weeks due to a family emergency. I ask that you keep my sister in your prayers.
Fashion's Night Out 2010 PSA from Fashion's Night Out on Vimeo.
With one of the biggest night of fashion quickly approaching it is important that you have an itinerary. Now i understand that all of the festivities will cause you to loose focus a bit but I think I can help you enhance your experience!
1. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen judge an open mike karaoke contest at Barneys. Other guest includes Daphne Guiness, Alexander Wang, and Jack and Lazaro from Proenza.
2. Jason Wu will be selling his limited edition FNO dolls at Bergdorf Goodman. Victoria Beckham, Mary J Blige, Bryanboy, Tom Ford, Brian Antwood, and many more will also make an appearance.
3. Rachel Zoe will be offering styling tips at Piperlime's first ever pop-up shop.
4. 3.1 Phillip Lim, Gucci Westman, and Rag and Bone are teaming up to throw the ultimate block party.
5. Naomi Campbell will be at D&G
6. Rachel Roy will be offering styling tips and taking photographs at Macy's herald Square.
7. Andrea Leon Talley will be making a guest appearance at Ralph Lauren. While there enjoy a live performance by Janelle Monae.
8. Customized a handbag at Chanel
9. Patricia Field will host Vogue's FNO wrap up party from 11p-1a at 302 Bowery.
Last night Fashion Night Out: The Show, went down at the Lincoln Center in New York City. Sadly I was unable to go but I did come across some great pictures of the event. I was taunted by people twitting about the show lol.
From the amazing guest list to the models arriving on the Fashion Night Out bus, the show was a huge hit and a great way to get everyone even more excited about MBFW and FNO.
The Cut blog
Its official Lanvin will be creating a line for H&M! The news broke this morning, and let me just say this is wonderful news to wake to! The collection will launch November 20th in North America and November 23rd everywhere else. A preview video of the collection will debut on HM.com November 2nd!
Styleonawhim does not claim any of the pictures or graphic images posted as my own unless noted. I do not claim or am responsible for content validity, content accuracy, external links, or copyright infringement. This blogs goal is not to defame or harm any parties. If you would like any information removed please email a request to Styleonawhim@gmail.com