7.25.2010

Late Nights Early Mornings







My fro is back and in full effect! I've been wearing straight hair for the past year and suffered a great deal of heat damage, but I decided to tuck my flat iron waaaaaaay in the back of my closet and get back to my curls. While my curls aren't trained like they were, I'm sure in a few weeks they will slowly began to bounce back. I still have a lot of straight pieces despite waking up Friday morning with a sudden urge to cut them. 


There are a few left especially in the front but I will snip here and there. 
 For my curly girls please check out one of my favorite natural hair youtubers Taren916.
In this video she is reviewing one of my all time curly hair staples Kinky Curly Curling Custard.


I will be updating about the status of my hair so stay tuned!




post signature

4 comments:

  1. hey i noticed your gorgeous fashion photos on fashionbomb.com and im now following you!:) your style is beautiful,, feel free to follow my blog as well at (( http://cocoa-assassin.blogspot.com )) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look with the fro, and the shorts, gorgeous legs, fab heels, POW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO LOVE UR BLOG PAGE CHECK OUT MY WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur blog is awesome. the whole look is amazing! u got a new follower....
    LOL!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Styleonawhim does not claim any of the pictures or graphic images posted as my own unless noted. I do not claim or am responsible for content validity, content accuracy, external links, or copyright infringement. This blogs goal is not to defame or harm any parties. If you would like any information removed please email a request to Styleonawhim@gmail.com

::Follow this blog::