8.28.2010

I'm Baaaaaack!


Hey guys!!!
I know I have been gone for a minute, I went on holiday and forgot to put a little going away post up! My Lover Man and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary this past week. I missed blogging heck, I missed technology period! I didn't have my Crackberry, iTouch, or laptop...the INSANITY!!!! lol
I had an amazing time none the less. 
I'm going to attempt to catch up on posting over the next few days please bear with me school starts soon as well. 
Prior to leaving the girls and I attempted to get tickets to Fashion's Night Out: The Show, unfortunately we were unsuccessful, despite the fact that I waited by the computer and logged in at 10a on the dot!
Those damn Amex cardholders bought all of the tickets a week prior! If any of you are attending the show let me know how amazing it was!!!

I will be making my way around FNO so if you see me defiantly stop me and take a pic. I'm going to post all the pics on the blog and have a fun giveaway for the first reader I run into.

I'm currently preparing to relocate to NYC, all of my spare time goes to apartment and job hunting.
Also, I've been getting some great emails from you guys please keep them coming I love chit chating however I'm ok without any more emails about a possible love connection o_O

Enough of me rambling here are a few more pics from my trip.


















post signature

4 comments:

  1. Great photos. Looks like such a relaxing vacay! Love your sunnies and necklace.

    Fashion's Night Out is out of reach for me as well! I'll have to get all updates from other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great!
    hair, bathing suits, makeup ... love it all.
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you look gorgeous!!! more outfit, hair, posts of you pls!!! vacation looked fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute bathing suits! I want them all lol, and you look great :) You have a very nice blog!

    feel free to check out my blog:
    www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Styleonawhim does not claim any of the pictures or graphic images posted as my own unless noted. I do not claim or am responsible for content validity, content accuracy, external links, or copyright infringement. This blogs goal is not to defame or harm any parties. If you would like any information removed please email a request to Styleonawhim@gmail.com

::Follow this blog::