8.30.2010

Emmys 2010

Unfortunately last night I missed the Emmys, I was enjoying a much needed girls night out to see Takers!
I searched through to find who were the fashionable winners of the evening however, I didn't find very many. This years fashion was very simple and a lot of people played it safe, none the less here are a few looks I enjoyed



Kim K was defiantly someone who I think played it safe. While I think everyone should choose what agrees with their body type oppose to following trends, I'm getting bored with this look, she did look amazing however. Kelly Osbourn's dress at the after party looks great as well.


Glee star Amber Riley 

Rutina Wesley (drooling over her skin)

Heidi made worst dress on about every fashion site but I didn't think it was that bad, in fact it wasn't bad at all *shrugs*

Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kujo

Kyra Sedgwick

Guba Mbatha-Raw

Mariska Hargitay

post signature

Photos courtesy of Google and People Style Watch

1 comment:

  1. HELLO EVERYBODY LOOK FAB WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Styleonawhim does not claim any of the pictures or graphic images posted as my own unless noted. I do not claim or am responsible for content validity, content accuracy, external links, or copyright infringement. This blogs goal is not to defame or harm any parties. If you would like any information removed please email a request to Styleonawhim@gmail.com

::Follow this blog::