1.07.2014

Face Chronicles: Take 3


Products
All MAC unless noted 
Face: Refined Skin Zone, Studio Moisture Moisturizer, Prolong Concealer, Studio Finish Concealer, Studio Fix Powder, Ben Nye's Banana and Topez. Covergirl Queen bronzer, Magnetic Appeal, Cinema Secret #11 Palette 
Eye: Groundwork, Sketch, Embark, Saddle, and Smolder eyeliner. Iman's brow pencil, Girl Boy, Showoff, and Zoom lash.
Lips: Vino lip liner 

Love <3
I love love love my lip! I'm a sucker for a bold lip so the deep blood lip gave me life and I received a lot of compliments. I was having a good hair day as well but I'll stick to makeup lol

Ehhh Not So Much
I see a few consistency mistakes so I'll have to be careful of those in the future. 





1 comment:

  1. I am going to love the Face Chronicles!! I've always loved your makeup and getting a peek at what you are using will be great!! Keep it coming chick!!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Styleonawhim does not claim any of the pictures or graphic images posted as my own unless noted. I do not claim or am responsible for content validity, content accuracy, external links, or copyright infringement. This blogs goal is not to defame or harm any parties. If you would like any information removed please email a request to Styleonawhim@gmail.com

::Follow this blog::