1.21.2014

Raw Coconut Vinegar


Benefits 
Amino Acids
Vitamin C
Vitamin B vitamins
Neutral PH
Promotes Digestive Health


My Experience
I've been drinking Apple Cider Vinegar for years but one of my clients suggested that I give Coconut Vinegar a try. I've been drinking it for a month and it's definitely a milder taste. I think I started off drinking too much because I like the taste so much.
 I love that the iron content is higher than ACV. 
I drink it with a glass of water daily. It definitely promoted digestive health however I'm not seeing the same skin and hair benefits that I've seen with ACV. I'll continue to drink Coconut Vinegar because of the higher vitamin content and digestive benefits. 

$5.99 Whole Foods 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Styleonawhim does not claim any of the pictures or graphic images posted as my own unless noted. I do not claim or am responsible for content validity, content accuracy, external links, or copyright infringement. This blogs goal is not to defame or harm any parties. If you would like any information removed please email a request to Styleonawhim@gmail.com

::Follow this blog::