7.06.2011

My life a ball of randomness lol

Love.....







Family...

Work...


Playlist....



People love to look through the pictures in my phone. There are well over 1000 pictures that I collect for inspiration or simply take and never post them to the net. Above are some randoms I thought were interesting.

Of course I had to include a pic of Beyonce's 4 album. Whew I swear that woman wrote that album from MY soul!!!! So much raw emotion! I couldn't help but to listen when the album was leaked 3 weeks prior to it's release date, but I played it non stop (and still do) and actually picked up a copy.
While my favorite song hands down is "I Was Here", I play this album straight through!

2 comments:

  1. Love the earrings in the 3rd pic..FLY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur blog! What red lipcolor are u wearing in the 5th pic? It's sooo vibrant

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Styleonawhim does not claim any of the pictures or graphic images posted as my own unless noted. I do not claim or am responsible for content validity, content accuracy, external links, or copyright infringement. This blogs goal is not to defame or harm any parties. If you would like any information removed please email a request to Styleonawhim@gmail.com

::Follow this blog::