1.06.2014

Face Chronicles: Take 2

Products
Face: MAC Studio Moisture moisturizer, Lightful Serum, Prolong Concealer NW40 and Studio Finish Corrector Ochre, Ben Nye Powder Banana and Topez, MAC Richly Honed sculpting cream, Magnetic Appeal, and Studio Fix NW45, Covergirl Queen Bronzer
Eyes: MAC Bronze, Saddle, Embark
Brows: Iman's Brow pencil, Mac's Girl Boy
Lips: Mahogany Lip liner and Cherry Glaze Lipstick

Love <3
I love the overall soft clean look and my brows are toned down but you can see still see them lol

Ehhh Not So Much
I can't pinpoint anything that I don't love about this look. I could look more enthused to take the picture I guess lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Styleonawhim does not claim any of the pictures or graphic images posted as my own unless noted. I do not claim or am responsible for content validity, content accuracy, external links, or copyright infringement. This blogs goal is not to defame or harm any parties. If you would like any information removed please email a request to Styleonawhim@gmail.com

::Follow this blog::