1.06.2014

Face Chronicles: Take 1

Happy New Year! I'm not big on resolutions however I set a goal to blog more in 2014. I'm starting a series called the "Face Chronicles". It's very simple, my daily makeup looks over the next 30 days. I'll include products used, what I loved and didn't love about my makeup that day. We're already a few days into the new year so I'm going to play catch up. Below are a few of my makeup looks over the past few days. Enjoy!


Day 1


Product List
Face: Mac Matchmaster #8, MAC Prolong Concealer NW40, Studio Finish Corrector Ochre, Ben Nye Powders in Banana and Topez, MAC Fix NW45, Cinema Secret foundation palette #11, Covergirl Queen Bronzer, MAC's Magnetic Appeal
Eyes: Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Oil Slick, MAC's Saddle, Embark and Razin. MAC's Smolder eyeliner
Brows: Iman's brow pencil, Mac's Girl Boy
Lips: Mac's Spice lipliner and Huggable lipstick in Fashion Force

Love <3
I love the overall look here, very clean despite having a black smokey eye.

Ehh Not So Much
The camera flash really brings out my under eye highlight so that's definitely something I have to be careful of in the future. I've been trying new brow techniques that I'll post about later. This was day one and although my goal is to ahve a lighter brow, I think these were a little too light for me. Hey you live and you learn lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Styleonawhim does not claim any of the pictures or graphic images posted as my own unless noted. I do not claim or am responsible for content validity, content accuracy, external links, or copyright infringement. This blogs goal is not to defame or harm any parties. If you would like any information removed please email a request to Styleonawhim@gmail.com

::Follow this blog::