7.19.2010

MAC













Yesterday I my friend Becca taught her first makeup class at MAC. Becca looked absolutely stunning and did an amazing job! While I was busy taking notes on contouring and creating the perfect smoky, I still managed to get a few shots of the event. With my gift card I purchased to secure my spot for the class picked up a few must haves.
1. My beloved Texture eyeshadow. This is my everyday color.
2. Ruby Woo lipstick. Where has this been all of my life. 
3. Vegas Volt lipstick, a fun coral lipstick I think will become an everyday staple.
4. A Groundwork paint pot, a shadow base.
5. 252 and 242 brushes

If your ever in the Chevy Chase, Maryland area stop by to see Becca at Mac!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Styleonawhim does not claim any of the pictures or graphic images posted as my own unless noted. I do not claim or am responsible for content validity, content accuracy, external links, or copyright infringement. This blogs goal is not to defame or harm any parties. If you would like any information removed please email a request to Styleonawhim@gmail.com

::Follow this blog::