7.19.2010

Fashion Release

Finally its here! Clutch's new spin off magazine, Coco and Cream. Dede Sutton, creator of Clutch and C&C, launched the site today with an opening letter, stating that she decided to launch the site after getting tons of emails asking her to add more fashion and beauty articles to Clutch Magazine. Now, when I first heard about Coco and Cream I knew it would be an online version of the love of my life, that I lost six years ago, Suede Magazine. While its only day 1 of C&C, I cant wait to see what it will evolve into.

Be sure to check it out!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Styleonawhim does not claim any of the pictures or graphic images posted as my own unless noted. I do not claim or am responsible for content validity, content accuracy, external links, or copyright infringement. This blogs goal is not to defame or harm any parties. If you would like any information removed please email a request to Styleonawhim@gmail.com

::Follow this blog::