12.16.2010

Beauty: NYX New Products

I've raved about NYX products before, I think they are of amazing quality and the pigments are true to color. I didn't want to name this post beauty on a budget because these products are great even when your splurging! They always have the perfect lip liner for any brand of lipstick.
NYX recently launched a few new products that are defiantly worth giving a try. My friend always yell at me for calling this line N Y X oppose to NYX :-)






Check out some other new products here.

1 comment:

Disclaimer

Styleonawhim does not claim any of the pictures or graphic images posted as my own unless noted. I do not claim or am responsible for content validity, content accuracy, external links, or copyright infringement. This blogs goal is not to defame or harm any parties. If you would like any information removed please email a request to Styleonawhim@gmail.com

::Follow this blog::