10.30.2012

Bye Bye Curl Definition






Big messy braidout




Normally I'm a salve to curl definition. Gels, Denman brushes, Tangle Teezers I've done and used just about everything for that perfect curl. 
A few nights ago I didn't have any full bottle of styling products so I had to go into my stash of samples I'd acquired from different natural hair events. I asked my Instagram followers if they had ever used any of the products and I received some great feed back. One if my followers and friend in my head suggested I try a water and conditioner mixture. I was a little leery about the results so I added a little Design Essential's Daily Moisturizing Lotion, sectioned my hair into four sections, and plaited each section. 
Fast forward to the next day my hair was big and soft!!! 
I loved the amount of definition, it looked effortless. 
Within a couple of hours my hair was HUGE!!! It just kept getting better and better. That's when I decided I was over flat limp curls and would rock a mega fro for a while. 





1 comment:

Disclaimer

Styleonawhim does not claim any of the pictures or graphic images posted as my own unless noted. I do not claim or am responsible for content validity, content accuracy, external links, or copyright infringement. This blogs goal is not to defame or harm any parties. If you would like any information removed please email a request to Styleonawhim@gmail.com

::Follow this blog::