10.12.2009

::BEAUTY::

Nars is celebrating there 15th anniversary by releasing a new book combining beauty and photography. Act fast fashionistas the book is due out mid November and only avaiable for 30 days!
WWD caught up with Nars and he had this to say
“When you do something for 15 years, you want to do something fun but [that is] still a nice piece of work. Plus, the Nars brand people wanted me to do something to remind people I’m still here,” Nars said with a laugh.

Off to mark my calender now!









,




Also, OPI has signed a deal to launch a collection for Dell computers. Not much word on the Deal however I will keep you posted as new details emerge.


Source: WWD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Styleonawhim does not claim any of the pictures or graphic images posted as my own unless noted. I do not claim or am responsible for content validity, content accuracy, external links, or copyright infringement. This blogs goal is not to defame or harm any parties. If you would like any information removed please email a request to Styleonawhim@gmail.com

::Follow this blog::