8.16.2011

//Open Ceromony's Block Party//

If their was a toss up between LA and NY on who has the most fun, hands down NY would win! That city is jam packed with action! Now I say this as I prepare to move to LA but they have their own fun too. I adore both cities and yearn for the days I'll be living bi-coastal.

Last Thursday Open Ceremony hosted an invitation only block party. The downtown scene was intense as guest included Solange Knowles, who was also working the turntables, Carol Lim, Theophilus London, and a whole slew of fashion's elite!

 Solange Knowles


 Solo & Theophilus






Stephanie LaCava & Shala Monroque




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Styleonawhim does not claim any of the pictures or graphic images posted as my own unless noted. I do not claim or am responsible for content validity, content accuracy, external links, or copyright infringement. This blogs goal is not to defame or harm any parties. If you would like any information removed please email a request to Styleonawhim@gmail.com

::Follow this blog::