8.26.2011



What's one of the biggest nights in fashion that takes place worldwide? You guessed it, Fashion's Night Out! I can't believe it's only two weeks away. I've been stalking the Fashion Night Out site these past weeks planning my trip. 
If you're not familiar with FNO, it is one night where stores all over the world celebrate style. This year the festivities will take place on Thursday, September 8th.

 I'll be doing a special giveaway to the first reader I meet in NYC!

Macy's Herald Square throws the biggest party and it's no different this year, guest include Coco Rocha, Rachel Roy, Kelly Rowland, Bobbi Brown, and Diddy
!
Over on the left coast, LL Cool J will be hosting a party Westfield Century Center in Los Angeles.

Iphone and Android users can have their itenary at their finger tips with the FNO app.

Now, whats a girl to wear........


Check out Glee's FNO promo video below!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Styleonawhim does not claim any of the pictures or graphic images posted as my own unless noted. I do not claim or am responsible for content validity, content accuracy, external links, or copyright infringement. This blogs goal is not to defame or harm any parties. If you would like any information removed please email a request to Styleonawhim@gmail.com

::Follow this blog::