7.28.2012

Product Review:: OCC "NSFW" Lip Tar



A couple of months back one of my Instagram luvs put me on to a daily deal from Lucky Magazine. They were offering 60% off of a Lip Tar kit which included four colors and a lip brush for $29.50!
It took me a while to get around to playing with the colors but when I finally did I fell head over heels for NSFW. 
I use to struggle finding the perfect red lip that flatters my complexion, until I met MAC's Ruby Woo and  we've been inseparable since. I hate orange based red lipsticks and I usually prefer a matte lip. 
NSFW is a blue based red pigmented gloss. If your familiar with OCC's  lip tars you know the moisturized feel they give your lips due to the Vitamin E and Hemp seed oil in them. They are very long wearing and play well with each other and other formulas so you mixologist can create many different looks.
I've worn NSFW with my beloved Ruby woo as well with a bold red lip liner (pictured below)

Earlier this week OCC announced lip tars will be available in Sephora stores nationwide Fall 2012.





Girls Night Out 




1 comment:

  1. you are so super cute. i just stalked all the pics on your blog, lol

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Styleonawhim does not claim any of the pictures or graphic images posted as my own unless noted. I do not claim or am responsible for content validity, content accuracy, external links, or copyright infringement. This blogs goal is not to defame or harm any parties. If you would like any information removed please email a request to Styleonawhim@gmail.com

::Follow this blog::